Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Julep Maven- November Nail Polish Box (Boho Glam)

Here are the contents of Julep's November Maven box. Mine is the "Boho Glam" style:


Inside this month's box, there were some great things: 2 'suede finish' polishes in the colors "Nora" and "Amber"; a large tub of Julep Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting; and 3 nail polish remover pads.

First, we need to discuss the Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting- THIS IS AWESOME! The fragrance and texture are absolutely heavenly. It truly has that 'whipped' consistency, and glides into the skin effortlessly, without making it feel greasy.  Also, as I may have noted before- if you name something after food, I am all up in that:

Onto the polishes!  First, here's "Nora", a charcoal polish with silver flecks that dries to a suede (matte) finish.  2 layers:
 And here's 'Nora' all shiny with topcoat:

Next is "Amber", a warm taupe suede. 2 layers:
 And, with topcoat (I think this is my favorite):

Also included were a few of the Julep Nail Polish Remover Pads, and they work really well.  The pad itself is thick and sturdy similar to a felt material.  I was able to remove all 10 nails with just a single pad!

Interested in signing up to be a Maven?  If so, you can use my referral link here; be sure to enter the code: COLOR2012 to get your first month for just 1 penny.  This is a great way to try them out and see if it is something you would like!

Do you lke suede/matte polishes?











***This post contains a referral link; I receive "credits" towards my monthly Julep box for each friend that I refer***


No comments:

Post a Comment