Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Zoya Ornate Collection: Ziv Nail Polish Plus Some Layering

Here's one more from Zoya's new "Ornate" holiday collection- "Ziv" is a gold metallic nail polish with a flecky type finish. I used 2 layers here:



SO, yesterday I saw my friend Eugenia's post about some gorgeous up and coming A England polishes. One of them is a gold base with rose colored glitter mixed in. I knew I needed to at least attempt a sad imitation of the beauty she showed me to tide me over until I could get my hands on the real deal.  I did one coat of Essie "A Cut Above" on top of Ziv:




 


OK. So it's nothing like the A England "She Walks In Beauty" that I am clamoring over. Still gorg, but I will have to get my hand on the real McCoy ASAP!
What do you think of Ziv? (In case you missed it, see 'Blaze' here , also from the Ornate Collection)




No comments:

Post a Comment