Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Illamasqua "Charisma" Nail Polish (Pictures)

Today I am wearing a pretty special polish.  What makes it so special, you may ask? First, this is the very first Illaasqua polish that I have ever tried. Second, it was given to me by my dear friend Tara (Polishyoftruth.com <--check out her blog if you haven't already!).  From the moment I saw a glimpse of this beautiful polish when it was first launched this fall, I knew I had to have it. 

"Charisma" is a  raspberry-wine-magenta color, with a fine golden shimmer coursing through it.  It's rich, deep color is dark, but not too vampy. This is an absolute perfect polish for those who don't want to wear red (me) during the holiday season- it's so festive and velvety:




Honestly, this is just perfect.  You need it. The color absolutely GLOWS! The formula was excellent; not too thick or thin, and covered completely in just 2 easy layers.  Illamasqua polishes are available at Sephora!


No comments:

Post a Comment