Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Let It Snow Nail Art Challenge: Inspired By Holiday Song

Hey there! I'm on theme #2 of the "Let It Snow" Nail Art Challenge that I'm participating in with the lovely gals of the Nail Challenge Collaborative!

This theme is "Inspired by a holiday movie/song/carol".  I had Elvis' " Blue Christmas" playing through my brain on auto repeat this week, so I naturally had to go with that for my nails!

 I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red, on a green Christmas tree (ring finger)
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

And when those blue snowflakes start falling (pointer & pinky finger)
That's when those blue memories start calling
You'll be doing alright with your Christmas of white (middle finger)
But I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas....


Here are the polishes I used:

And don't forget to check out the other talented chicks doing the challenge with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment