Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Whimsical Ideas By Pam - My Friend Carol Nail Polish (Pictures, Swatches, Review)

Woohoo! My very first nail polish by indie sensation Whimsical Ideas by Pam! This one is called "My Friend Carol" and it was given to me by my friend Tara ;-)

A sheer, jelly pink base with rose colored hex glitters, this polish is simple in concept, but absolutely  impactful & FABULOUS! I did 3 layers here and you can still see a smidge of visible nail line, which doesn't bother me, but if that sort of thing isn't for you, you could certainly layer this beauty over an opaque pink base:


Seriously? I love this so much.  I am putting this in my "neutral, yet fun" file.  'Whimsies' are $10 each, and your best bet for ordering is to checkout Pam's Facebook page- all ordering info is there!

Hope your Friday is rockin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment